If the last year and a half has showed us anything, its how quickly life can change. Practices for healthy living have always been encouraged, and even more so advised since the start of the pandemic all those months ago. While we have seen some pre-pandemic norms return with the openings of businesses and schools and the return of gatherings, certain precautions are still being taken.
In an ever-changing world with information routinely being updated, we are still in this together. Our Aqua Home Care team continues to guide individuals along their journey toward in-home care. Caregivers from our registry offer a variety of services that promote overall comfort and wellness. Their clients benefit from being able to feel at ease in the safety and privacy of their own home as oppose to receiving care in shared spaces and in otherwise close quarters. Personal care routines and hygienic upkeep can be difficult to manage independently when living with certain conditions. Other precautions while out in public can also be difficult to maintain for some. This can exacerbate the spread of germs and viruses (especially problematic for high-risk individuals) while also having an impact on one’s emotional and mental state. In-home care recipients we have assisted have always had the benefit of service options aimed at maintaining health and wellness. These services continue to include:
- Heavy housecleaning – disinfecting surfaces, laundering linens, mopping, etc.
- Personal hygiene assistance – washing hands, changing soiled clothing, showering/bathing, grooming
- Medication reminders – offering reminders to take medication as prescribed at proper intervals and as advised (with water/food, for example)
- Assistance outside of the home – helping maintain proper distance and offering guidance through crowded areas with client safety in mind
- Transportation – doctor’s appointments/wellness visits and more
If you or a loved one is seeking daily living support, look no further. Our Aqua Home Care team understands that there are continued concerns as variants emerge and that, as a community, we all want good health for ourselves and those around us. With services and quality support available that help maintain health and wellness in the comfort of home, we are here and ready to take your call.