If someone you love is in need of daily care, questions abound may be circulating through your mind. How am I going to help my loved one? Will they be able to stay at home with me? When should I begin searching for a caregiver? How much will this cost? What are my options? What should I do? These questions and more may arise when the idea of needing everyday living support becomes a reality for the one you cherish.
Here at Aqua Home Care, we are able to answer all of these questions and more. Knowing there are options available that allow your loved one to be near while receiving care can help ease your concerns during a time of such uncertainty. Families who use our in-home care referral services for their loved ones are given peace of mind knowing they are placed in capable, compassionate hands. Our process begins with a single phone call. From there, we take the following steps toward the in-home care experience your loved one needs and deserves:
- We will schedule a time to meet with you and your loved one in your home, free of charge.
- During this time, your case manager will listen, evaluate and answer any questions you may have.
- A tailored care plan will be developed based on personal needs, daily schedule and requested services.
- A trusted, highly-trained caregiver will be referred based on needs and personality.
- The care plan will be implemented by a trusted caregiver, ensuring safety and comfort at all times.
- Your loved one’s case manager will continue to be available to answer questions and make adjustments to the care plan if needed.
With Aqua Home Care, individuals are given the option to stay near their families while receiving care in the comfort of home. We understand the concerns that come with finding out daily care is required and that answers, action and reassurance are deeply needed. We at Aqua Home Care want you to know that we are only a phone call away. With years of experience, a registry of trusted caregivers and a reputation for excellence, we are here to help keep your loved one near.