When searching for in-home care services for you or a loved one, you want to make sure you select a caregiver who is right for you. It is important take into account what you need and how you expect those needs to be met. Aqua Home Care refers reputable, experienced caregivers who offer a wide variety of services to meet the needs of their clients in a manner that is professional, compassionate, respectful and reliable.
We encourage all prospective in-home care recipients to consider their own personal care needs, which services they require and expectations when making a decision about in-home care. Aqua Home Care would like to share some considerations when making this decision and also provide answers to these frequently asked questions about our own company:
- Does this company have a good reputation?
- Yes, Aqua Home Care is a well-respected, reputable company that has been referring in-home care services to residents of the Treasure Coast and surrounding areas for years. Those who have used our referral services and their families have made numerous recommendations on our behalf.
- What services are provided?
- Aqua Home Care is happy to find a trusted caregiver who will provide the services you need, whether that be transportation, house cleaning, laundry washing, bed linen changing, pet and plant care, medication reminders, wound care, personal hygiene care, dressing, assistance with daily routines, meal preparation and feeding, mobility assistance, supervision, companionship and more.
- What is the availability of the caregivers?
- Aqua Home Care makes selections from a registry of caregivers who are available anywhere from a few hours a day to round the clock, live-in care.
- In what way will my needs be met?
- Aqua Home Care selects only competent, professional, qualified, reliable caregivers who will meet the needs of their clients with respect and compassion. Your comfort, safety and well-being is our top priority.
- Do they have experience dealing with my loved one’s or my own condition/needs?
- Aqua Home Care has referred in-home caregivers to a variety of individuals with common and unique conditions and needs. Caregivers have a range of experience serving those of all ages with special needs, dementia, Alzheimer’s, injuries, diabetes, mobility issues, illness and more.
- Will there be someone to help me or my loved one if our usual caregiver cannot be there for any reason?
- Yes, Aqua Home Care takes responsibility for finding a replacement should your caregiver require leave for any reason.
- What if I need more care in the future?
- Aqua Home Care creates tailored care plans to meet your specific needs. If at any time you find your needs change, your personal care plan will be updated to include or discontinue specific services.
- What is the cost?
- The cost of in-home care services varies based on the client’s needs. We are happy to give price estimates based on your information when you call our office or fill out a form online. Your personal account executive will also come to your home for a face-to-face assessment and to answer any other questions, free of charge.
If you are looking for reputable in-home care services along the Treasure Coast or surrounding areas, look no further. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to call our office. We are here to help in any way whether you are still making your decision or are ready to allow Aqua Home Care to be your guide toward a positive in-home care experience.