When you’ve decided that in-home care is the right path for you or a loved one, Aqua Home Care is here to help you create a tailored care plan that meets your needs and works with your schedule. We refer caregivers who offer a variety of services to their clients as well as part-time, full-time and even live-in care. It is our promise and pleasure to find quality in-home care that meets the unique needs of each individual. To help you determine how much care you need, we would like to offer these considerations:
- Care is only needed for a certain amount of time, whether for a few hours a day or on specific days
- A family member is typically available to come over when the caregiver is not required
- You may be living with family who can provide care, but need a caregiver when they must work, travel or have other obligations
- You may be able to perform some daily personal care routines independently but need help with others
- Care is needed for a full day
- You may live alone or with others but still require care for a large portion of the day
- Assistance is needed with most or all daily personal care routines
- Care is needed every day throughout the day and night
- Family members may live far away or may be unable to provide care
- Assistance is needed with all daily personal care routines
- Your caregiver is with you throughout the night to assist with using the facilities, getting in and out of bed, providing medication reminders, etc.
When you’re determining how much in-home care you need, we at Aqua Home Care are here to help. We also suggest sitting down with your family and with your doctor to discuss their recommendations regarding your needs. Whether you choose part-time, full-time or live-in care, Aqua Home Care is here to find compassionate, reliable in-home caregivers.