In-home care offers the option of receiving daily living support within your own familiar surroundings. With a caregiver present to see to everyday tasks and routines, many are able to find peace of mind knowing they are in capable hands. Still, having someone enter your home and assist with your personal care needs is very personal, and it is important to feel comfortable.
Here at Aqua Home Care, it is our mission to ensure that those seeking services at home are cared for with both professionalism and compassion. We assess, listen, discuss and plan to create positive in-home care experiences as pairing caregivers with their clients is a process performed with mindfulness. Caregivers referred from our registry are highly-trained, certified, reliable and compassionate. Our team is here to ensure safety, comfort and satisfaction, and we would like to share a list of questions that may provide you with helpful insight regarding the care you are receiving.
- Are you comfortable with your caregiver?
- Do you feel your needs are being met?
- Is there anything you would like more help accomplishing?
- Are you building a trusting relationship with your caregiver?
- Is it easy to communicate your needs to your caregiver?
- Is your caregiver receptive when you express concern?
- Does your caregiver make an effort to get to know you?
- Do you feel your personal care plan being followed?
- How effective is your caregiver at anticipating your needs?
- Do you feel your caregiver is the right match for you and your needs?
While there may be a transitional period for anyone inviting someone new into their home, we want to make sure each individual is having the best possible experience with their in-home care services. Our Aqua Home care team is available every step of the way to ensure that you are comfortable and well-cared for. For many, home is a place of refuge and comfort, and Aqua Home Care is here to help you stay within its warmth with care you can trust.